Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mada 2.0

Here I am, finally evolved to version 2.0.
This new version of my website has been evolving out of a few basic trends in my life.

First, I wanted to show the world the work I've done. I have talked to many of you about videos, presentations and websites I worked on. This is a place where I've finally brought everything together.

Secondly, I wanted to try out first hand what it would feel like to have an on-line portfolio. I had an idea at some point that a resume is not enough to tell people about you, so this is something I'm trying out instead.

And lastly, while consulting has really pushed the left side of my brain, the right side has been feeling a bit left behind and needed a project of its own.

So, here it is, a bran new version of my website. Please let me know what you think, and, as the site grows, and in a d.school kind of way, I will take your feedback and incorporate it into a shiny new future version.

No comments: